This is what fleeting early morning creativity looks like. Scribbles and rapid handwriting because you don’t want to lose the information.
What if there was a book that splattered you with blood every time a character dies…
Kiseiju Movie part 1
Mysterious worm-like aliens fall from the sky. They penetrate through the ears or nose into human beings and live off their brain while dominating the body. Now with human appearance, the parasites live among humans.
- eating chocolate does not trigger migraine headaches,
- eating chocolate reduces the risk of heart disease and cancer.
- eating chocolate does not give someone acne or other skin eruptions,
- eating chocolate boosts one’s appetite, but does not cause weight gain,
- eating moderate amounts of chocolate makes one live almost a year longer,
- eating chocolate releases endorphins in the brain, which act as pain-relievers,
- the sugar in chocolate may reduce stress, and have calming and pain relieving effect,
- eating chocolate makes you feel better after a Dementor attack.
reblogging for the last fact